Dear Blogger.com,
It's been ages since my last post.
I will come back soon and tell you why I've been gone for so long. First, I need to get something off my chest. My apologies if it sounds like I got up on the wrong side of the bed. I didn't.
I am a curvy, slightly crazy, imperfect, 36 year old, mixed race, mixed culture, divorced mother of a 14 year old I had at the age of 23, while living the life of a model in the U.S of A. And that is just the half of it.
I have done some fucked up shit on my path, no doubt. (Details to follow in my first book.) I have also had some of the most fun, glamourous, scary, materialistic, thrilling, beautiful, spirtual, moving experiences in life, which very few people my age have been blessed enough to have. Hang in there, I'm going somewhere with this...
I have dived into every aspect of my life head first, with the greatest enthusiasm. Some of my choices have ended with hurt and pain, but no regret, and I've moved on to the next chapters in my life with as much enthusiasm as if i'd never felt pain. I will continue to overcome my fears and throw myself at life, because I believe in living and not merely existing.
To my point. I am proud of who I am. I love who I am. I am lucky and blessed to be where I am and have had the experiences I have had. I will not change my version of my life experiences for anyone. I am going to continue to be who I am.
I cannot change the colour of my skin, or my bloodline. I do not want to change the colour of my skin, or my bloodline.
Anyone who judges me based on the fact that I am mixed race, divorced, a mother and lived the kind of life that I have can go and fuck themselves. Yes, I have an EP of 95%, but right now 'go and fuck yourself' works for me.
Anyone who judges me based on the fact that I am mixed race, divorced, a mother and lived the kind of life that I have and HASN'T EVEN MET ME... no comment. Anyone found out making excuses for who I am, well, you can go and fuck yourself too.
Feeling this way must be what life was like, back in the dark ages. I am reminded of why I left South Africa in the first place.
The end.

I don't care what they say about you - I love ya. Dinky
ReplyDeleteYOU are a honey! xxx
ReplyDelete